Untamed Land

Untamed Land
Untamed Land

Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Trip South

Unfortunately this is not about my trip south. It has been snowing all day and I wish I was headed south to someplace tropical. This post is a sampling of some photos from my friends, Jean and Scott. They flew past this islet with lighthouse off the coast of B.C. Canada.
Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, (they gave me the location of all their photos but I did not pay attention to that) they saw this nice Bull Elk.
Wherever it was they went, they saw some big ol trees. This is Jean.
Scott prepares to hug a tree.
After the Pacific Northwest, they went to the Southwest and saw some gracefully sculpted rocks.
Checking out a slot canyon. Way cool!
Best of all IMHO, Scott managed to get one quick shot of a Northern Pygmy Owl.

No comments: